I do Technical Evangelism stuff at Microsoft Greece. Please visit new and updated blog at www.dgkanatsios.com
If you are ready to ask the big questions, to work to make technology better, and push the edge on innovation, let’s make it happen together. At Microsoft we offer you the opportunity to start your global career. With a presence in 190 countries you have the chance to impact users around the world.
Software Engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. Work on software applications and services for consumers, gamers, developers, or large enterprise customers. Our teams touch all levels of the stack, so you will find the technology that excites you. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
· 1-2+ years of experience programming in C/C++, Java, C# or other computer programming languages preferred
· Practiced in the design and development of tool architecture as well as feature definition, design, and feasibility
· Ability to derive creative and innovative solutions by thinking "outside the box"
· Demonstrated skill in estimating development time
· Ability to solve complex problems and write automation systems and device drivers
Locations available: Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, United Kingdom, and the United States
Do you want to know what's it like working at Microsoft as an Engineer? Check out some interviews by Greek students here: http://studentguru.gr/academics/f/170 (in Greek)
Powered by Zimbra